Friday, February 17, 2012

Skin Care 101: A Guide to Beautiful Skin


Photo by photostock via Freedigitalphotos.net
When I was a teenager, I didn't know anything about toners and creams and facial masks. There are tons of products along the beauty aisle of my favorite store, yet I didn't know much about them. Soap was my only skin care routine. My lack of knowledge did pay a price: an irritated and unhealthy-looking skin. After learning that there is such thing as a skin regimen, my skin improved greatly. You see, you didn't need to go to expensive treatments to get the skin you want. It all starts at home. Give your skin a few minutes of pampering and you won't regret it. Here are the things you should know about skin care. Read full article.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...